- Screen desktop area should be set to at least 800x600 pixels
- Color Palette should be set to High color or True color. If you have it set to 256 colors or less, image quality will be compromised!
- Use the highest quality monitor available
- Consider visiting a calibration site, such as http://www.webphotoguide.com/procs/calibrate.html
Make sure that your browser is not using compressed graphics by following these steps:
- At your AOL main selection screen, select the "My AOL" icon
- Click on "WWW"
- Click on tab "Web Graphics"
- [ ] Use Compress Graphics should NOT be checked.
If it is checked, then uncheck and click "Apply"